In Depth: Diesel Engine
Learn the Fundamentals of the Marine Diesel Engine!
The In Depth: Diesel Engine course picks up where the ASA 104 course leaves off and takes you to the next level in your understanding, troubleshooting, and maintaining of marine diesel engines.
Perfect for boat owners, bareboat charterers, and students looking to expand their real world practical knowledge.
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Or call +1 (310) 823-5545 for more information.
In Depth: Diesel Engine Details
You’ll get your hands dirty with this practical engine course. Included in your tuition is:
- 4 hours hands-on session with a marine diesel engine
- Instruction and recommendations by a diesel engine professional
- Written materials for reference
- Why use a diesel engine in the marine environment
- Introduction to engine parts and components
- Diesel engine daily maintenance regimen
- Signs of engine trouble and what to do first
- Spare parts kit for most issues
- What the three different colors of smoke mean
- When to get a professional mechanic
- Tips and tricks to run the engine without the helm controls
- and much more
This course is usually assembled due to demand for the subject. If you are interested in this course, contact us for more details.
Private courses are also available. Contact us for more details.
|* ASA certification and processing are optional|
|ASA certification and processing:||($85)*|