Employment at Bluewater
Bluewater Sailing provides the highest quality of service, instruction and charters to our customers. We are currently seeking highly qualified and superbly motivated individuals for the following positions:
Professional Sailing Instructor
We teach all ASA levels, but we are looking for a few people who will enjoy working with beginning sailors. Our 101 and 103 programs are comprehensive, over 24 hours each. If you are a great instructor, you’ll have the pleasure of teaching without rushing through the curriculum. We teach 7 days a week, 12 months a year. We have full time opportunities, but if you’re only available part time, our program makes it possible to schedule sessions in 4-hour increments so you can teach and maintain other obligations.
If you’re local to Los Angeles, we’d like to learn more about your goals. If you are interested in this position please submit the form below or contact Bluewater Sailing at 310-823-5455.
Sailing School Office Staff
We are looking to expand our office staff at our Marina del Rey location. The office staff position involves customer service, scheduling, and instructor support. The position is part-time with a flexible schedule.
- Organization and multi-tasking are a must.
- Clear, friendly communication is necessary for both phone and in-person interaction.
- Typing skills as well as strong composition skills when emailing or editing documents are preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- Sailing experience is positive, but is not required.
- General enthusiasm for outdoor recreation is a positive.
If you are interested in this position please submit the form below or contact Bluewater Sailing at 310-823-5455.