Head out on the water with a Bluewater Sailing Skippered Charter
Whether you’re looking to take a day off and relax out on the water, host an event, or learn a little about sailing, a Bluewater skippered charter provides the best value for your charter dollars. Professional USCG captains, ASA certified instructors, maximized time on the water, and a full concierge service.
Skippered Charter Details
1. Relax Charter
Leave the driving to one of our licensed, professional captains.
Looking for a relaxing day on the water? Whether you are visiting Los Angeles, celebrating a special event or simply want to experience Los Angeles from the water's side, a skippered charter is a great way to go.
- You are invited to bring all your favorite food and beverages on board and let your captain point out landmarks such as the Getty, the Hollywood Sign and Griffith Park Observatory while you enjoy a delightful sail up the coast. (We can provide delicious offerings as well, please give us a call to discuss.)
- All of our captains are also experienced, professional teachers. We welcome anyone (even kids!) to take the helm and get a taste of the wonderful sport of sailing. Don’t be surprised if some of our sea lion and dolphin friends follow along on your adventure!
2. Host Charter
A sailing outing with you at the helm and a professional skipper as your crew.
Are you a sailor with experience chartering bareboats but don't want to bother with checkouts and membership fees? Then hosting a skippered charter with Bluewater is for you.
- When you host a skippered charter you can take the helm and sail as much as you like with a professional skipper as your crew. Your skipper will share local knowledge of the area and weather conditions as well as advanced techniques aboard.
- When you’re ready for a break, or want to join your guests, you can relax knowing that a professional skipper is there to take the helm.
- And all skippered charters include our full concierge service. Our skippers set up the boat before you arrive and clean up after you get back to the dock. A turn-key service that maximizes your time on the water!
If you're interested in learning more about sailing or if you've been considering taking some sailing courses but wondered if there was a way to try out sailing before committing to certification classes, then Discover Sailing is for you. Or you can always do both!
If you're looking to host a corporate event or team building session, check out our Team Building page. Energize your team, client group, club, or school with a unique offsite Bluewater event on the water. These recreational sailing events focus on sailing skills as a metaphor for great teamwork, respect, and communication skills needed for teams of any size.
Bluewater Sailing Charter Fleet
Bluewater Sailing offers an entire spectrum of yacht sizes available for bareboat or crewed charters in the Southern California area: daysails, weekends or longer.